Process Data Monitor (PDM) is a unique condition monitoring and anomaly detection solution. It is a streaming analytics platform for the "Internet of Things."
By understanding the changing conditions within your existing or your evolving environment enabled with new data from your M2M initiatives - PDM equips your staff with accurate insight into how your systems are performing. PDM is our flagship technology and it can be readily applied to a variety of models:
• Addressing End Customers, both large and small, enabling better operation of their processes
• Addressing System Integrators, giving you technology on which to develop your own added value offerings
• Addressing New Markets, enabling new capabilities to better manage our distributed world
PDM is a learning technology that recognizes patterns of data and it clusters the frequency of those patterns into an Experience Knowledge Base. This fundamental technology - initially pioneered by NASA and improved upon by Aware Technology - delivers a fresh new way to view streaming operational data from your processes. Imagine:
• A solution that instills confidence on the current state of your equipment, processes, and plant
• An early warning system that can distinguish the usual from the unusual
• Your operations staff being armed with the information needed to proactively address issues before problems are at hand
That is the value of PDM.